The kiddos are going to like this one! I have a fun paper plate craft idea to share with you today – jellyfish! Actually, I should correct myself…this project uses paper bowls (not plates).
For a project to be kid-friendly, it has to be easy to make, which these are! The materials list isn’t too long either:
- paper bowls
- paint brush & water color paints (use these to paint the bottoms of the bowls)
- black and white card stock (for the eyes)
- ribbon (this is a good way to use up the scraps from your scrapbooking projects)
- liquid adhesive (to secure the ribbon to the bowl & to secure a second bowl to the underside of the jellyfish)
- fishing line (for hanging the jellyfish when they are finished)
You can get the full instructions at scrapbooksetc.com – Hmm, I guess this would qualify as the et cetera part in their name ;)
SCRAPLIFTER SOURCE: Jellyfish Paper Plate Craft Idea from Scrapbooks Etc.
Do you have any other fun kids’ paper plate craft ideas? If so, do share! You can leave a comment below or even upload photos of your project using our submission page…